TasLUG : Call for Nominations to the TasLUG Committee
Posted by craige on 2013/4/1 21:40:00 (397 reads)
Good evening freedom lovers! It's time for us to nominate people to represent us on the TasLUG committee!
We need a volunteer to be our returning officer. This role will need to:
- Track nominations and acceptances on the TasLUG list.
- Follow up privately any nominations not responded to on the list
- Run a public poll
- Publish the results at the Statewide Meeting on May 4th
- Media Muse
- Community Champion (x2)
- Open: 09:00 Monday, April 1st
- Close: 23:59 Sunday, April 14th
- Opens: 09:00 Monday, April 15th
- Closes: 23:59 Sunday, April 28th
- You are on the TasLUG list or
- You have an account on the TasLUG website
- Must be a Tasmanian resident
- There's plenty of ways to do this. Pick one that works for you or ask the list for suggestions. Preferably available via link only
- Email address will be a required field for cross-verification
- This can be done remotely or via email on the 4th (preferably in some co-ordination with events of the day)
- The committee can review and loosen / tighten this in future as seen fit. GPG signed nominations and votes would rock.
- No, if you are on both you do not get two votes :-D
The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.